The Brave Dojo
What Does the Brave Dojo Do?
The Brave Dojo is an alliance-level initiative managed by Brave Education whose mission is to help players who are new to EVE Online. If you are a new player, you should read this guide.
The Dojo Wiki is the main source of information on game mechanics, activities in the game and contains articles, guides and recordings and syllabi of classes. All members of the Brave Collective can contribute to it.
The Dojo offers several programs to help players get a foothold in the game.
- Welcome Package - A set of Skillbooks for brand new players, to boost your career in Brave!
- Free Implants - free +1 implants to reduce that nasty training time.
- The Vexor Newbro Edition - a quick train and a free ship is all that stops you from making great ratting ISK!
- The Ratalyst - a free belt-ratting Catalyst for quick PvE ISK generation
- Dojo Industry - A free mining frigate and a grab-bag of blueprints to build your own ships.
- Dojo Handouts - Free ships to give you a better start with Brave.
- Planetary Interaction - Free Command Centers & Epithals to help you earn Isk.
- The Brave Public Mumble, a Mumble server open to the public. This is our normal mumble.
Classes & Education
- For a list of scheduled classes please click here. Not all teachers will put their classes on there so allways watch out for pings!
- Recordings of many classes can be found here.
- You can find basic Skillplans for useful ships here.
- We also provide fits to help you survive and make money in EVE.
How Can I Help the Brave Dojo?
How Can I Donate to the Brave Dojo?
How Can I Join the Brave Dojo?
- To support our programs, please contact us.
- To contribute to the wiki, please contact us.
- To schedule a class, please just put it on the schedule.
Where Can I Find You in EVE Online?
Please join the in-game chat channel Brave Dojo if you have questions about EVE Online. You need to be in the Brave Collective or have permission from a channel operator to chat in this channel. Click here to learn how you can join the Brave Collective.
You can also find us in our voice chat channel (Brave Collective » General » Dojo - Ask Questions Here) on our Mumble server. Click here to set up our IT services.
The in-game and voice chat channels are for new players who have questions about EVE Online. Please use your corporation channels for general discussion.